Corporate Advisory Services and Entry Level Advisory Services: we all fall under the range of Advisory Services, which we offer. These Advisory Services are rendered under the guidance of expert Advisors. These Advisors have in-depth market knowledge, assisting in rendering these Advisory Services in a hassle-free manner. We are amongst the reliable Service Provider, rendering the best Advisory Services and Solutions to the clients. Further, these Advisory Services are offered at reasonable charges.
Corporate Advisory Services
The Corporate Advisory Services, which we offer, help in resolving issues related to governing of domestic as well as international companies, which are establishing themselves in India. The Corporate Law is a piece of legislation that helps in proper conduct of activities of a company. Our Corporate Advisors advice the clients to comply with hosts of provisions present in the legislation such as SEBI Regulations, Indian Companies Act, among others.We:
- Assist the Corporate who are wishing to take over or entering into joint venture with other companies.
- Provide advice on ensuring compliance with these regulations.
- Provide secretarial support with respect to incorporation of Companies/Subsidiaries anywhere in India and even outside India
- Provide due diligence services as per the requirements of the client.
Entry Level Advisory Services
New concepts of tax planning, controversy management, risk mitigation, handling cross border tax issues, international tax problems have emerged. Keeping abreast with these concepts, we render the best Entry Level Advisory Services and Solutions at reasonable charges. We give the best solutions to cross border tax issues; also, we render solutions related to simplifying complex organizational structure; solutions related to judicious use of treaties; among others. We render the Entry Level Advisory Services at reasonable charges.
Entry Level Advisory Services Are as Follows:
- Advice to multinational companies on setting up a business presence in India in the form of a Representative Office, Branch Office, Project Office, Joint Venture Company etc.
- Assistance in obtaining requisite approvals from appropriate regulatory authorities.
- Planning, advice and assistance to ensure compliance/obtain approvals under various provisions of Foreign Exchange Management Act (FEMA) from Reserve Bank of India/FIPB etc.
- Advice on current government policies in relation to Foreign Investment (inbound) and Repatriation.