AUDITING AND ASSURANCE SERVICES
Statutory Audit, Tax Audit, Internal Audit and Stock Audit and Fixed Asset Verification: they all fall under the range of Auditing and Assurance Services, which we render. We offer these Auditing and Assurance Services at reasonable charges to the clients. We are among the reliable Service Provider, rendering the best Auditing and Assurance Services.
Tailored to suit the specific needs of the clients, the Auditing and Assurance Services is carried out by us under the gifted guidance of expert Auditors. These Auditors have in-depth understanding of the legislations and regulations, helping the clients to deal complex issues involving AS, IND AS and International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS).
Our expertise includes the field of:
- Non-Banking Finance Company
- Retail Petrol Outlets
- Oil and Gas Industry
- Banking Industry
- Liaison offices >
- Goods Transport
- Automobiles Industry
- Real Estate Company
- Contractors Company
- Manufacturing Exports
- Individuals- Professionals
- Garments Industry
- Fashion Designing Industry
- Multi-National Companies
- BPO & Software Industry
Under Income Tax Act, 1961 every Assessee is required to get his accounts audited by Chartered Accountant:
If he is carrying on business and the total sales, turnover or gross receipts in the previous year exceed one crore rupees.
If he is carrying on a profession and the total sales, turnover or gross receipts in the previous year exceed twenty-five lakh rupees (WEF 1st April 2012).
We render the best Internal Audit Services for diverse corporate clients, located all over the globe. These Internal Audit Services include auditing of internal control, internal rules and regulations and internal systems.
We help you in the following areas:
- Identify the system parameters
- Appraise the controls designed into the system against control objectives
- Ensure compliance with statutory requirements
- Give an opinion based on audit objectives as to whether the system provides an adequate basis for effective control and whether it is properly operated in practice
- Ensure adherence to management policies and directives in order to achieve efficiently and economically the organization’s objectives
- Reconciliation problem resolution
- Establishing an Internal Audit Function
- Internal Audit Outsourcing
- Determine the control objectives
- Test the actual controls for effectiveness against control objectives
- Test the operation of controls in practice
- Review and Assessment of Corporate Governance
- Secure the relevance, reliability and integrity of information, so ensuring as far as possible the completeness and accuracy of records
- Strategic review of internal audit departments
- Technical advice
Stock Audit and Fixed Asset Verification:
We have a rich experience of carrying out the Stock Audit and Fixed Asset Verification Services as per the specific needs of the clients. We can undertake any type of Stock Audit and Fixed Asset Verification Services, which are tailored as per the clients’ needs.
Report preparation of physical verification of assets and reconciliation between physical count and book count.
Our team of professionals offers physical verification by observing, listing and evaluating the assets belonging to the company such as cash in hand, stocks and shares, fixed assets, inventory and many more.
To prepare physical verification report (asset wise) and detailed, observations and recommendations.
Compute the differences and identify the reasons.