Have been in the. CA profession for 33 years .
Have been wondering as to what keeps me going.
Our profession is full adrenaline raising deadlines.
Repetitive jobs ,which are non creative.
The challenges thrown by frequent changes in laws and compliances , resulting in playing a compliance Sudoku everyday.
The threat of burnout is omnipresent.
Over the years have given it a deep thought and tried pursuing things which I wanted as my past time which could balance out all the pressures.
Became an Avid Photographer.
- Tried be close to nature.
- Pursued astrology and its remedial measures.
- Studied Vaastu and other occult sciences.
- Reading books – all kinds.
- listening to music of all kinds.
- maintaining sense of humor in most stressful times. and more.
- above all , enjoy your work.
You can follow anything close to your heart which keep the creative juices flowing .
What’s your anti burnout pill.