The Firm Provides Clients With a Complete Spectrum Of Tax Support Services:
- Advisory services in terms of the Indian Income Tax Laws
- Advice on tax planning opportunities to optimize tax incidence
- Assistance in tax compliance
- Advice on business re-organization from a fiscal perspective
Our International Tax specialists consisting of Chartered Accountants offer services that successfully align all the different areas of taxation into a benefit-driven strategy that is reflected favourably in the various financial parameters. Our people and global resources are able to help clients develop and execute business strategies quickly and effectively, with strong accountability and governance. Our practitioners blend local country technical knowledge with appropriate regional and global insight on the latest developments in tax policy, legislation and administration.
Our Range Of Services Include:
- Advice on cross border transactions
- Advice on double tax treaties and foreign tax systems/implications
- Tax efficient structuring of cross border transactions
- Advisory services in relation to the improvement/effectiveness of the cross border ‘Supply Chain’ process.
- International tax dispute resolution.
- Tax Representation
Foreign Corporate PAN, TAN, Income Tax Returns
We Provide Following Services For Foreign Corporate:
- Permanent account number (PAN) as per Indian Income Tax act.
- Filing of Income Tax returns on behalf of foreign corporate.
- All statutory permissions, licenses, and registration in India.
- Business set up services in India.
- PE registration in India.
- Application for exemption from TDS for and on behalf of foreign corporates
- Registration of Indian Subsidiary, Branch, Representative office, Project office India.
- Representation of foreign corporates, Firms, Individuals before Income tax authorities.